Now restrictions have eased, Déda will be moving forward carefully and keeping many of our precautions in place for a while longer. We want everyone to feel as safe as they can be and are conscious that many people who use our building have not yet been fully vaccinated or may not be able to have the vaccine. We will continue with the following:
- Hand sanitiser stations will still be available around the building.
- Our enhanced cleaning routine will continue including fogging studios in between each group/class/hire and having sprays and wipes available in every studio for equipment.
- Limited capacities on classes will stay and be continually monitored.
- Perspex screens will be staying at Front of House.
- NHS track and trace QR codes will still be displayed around the building.
- Although social distancing and mask wearing are no longer a legal requirement, we strongly encourage you to wear a mask when entering a crowded space or event at Déda. This will protect our more vulnerable visitors and staff and help keep you safe too.
Covid measures will continue to be monitored by Déda’s health and safety team and we will update guidance as and when needed.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us on: [email protected]. We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.