Whether you’re a dance student, graduate or practitioner, Déda is offering this Yoga Teacher Training for Dancers at fantastically subsidised costs. Come and join us this summer to deepen your practice and become an outstanding Yoga teacher and practitioner.
The course will be led by Jamie Blowers, Senior Yoga Teacher, Yoga Coach and YTT trainer.
Jamie has over twenty years dance and yoga experience and is a passionate yoga teacher.
Initially training as a dancer at Northern School of Contemporary Dance, London School of Contemporary Dance and The Cunningham International Programme, NY, Jamie has recently earned Trainer Pro School accreditation from The Yoga Alliance Professionals UK for his yoga trainings.
Sounding good? Read on…
200 hour Registered Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training for Dancers.
Complement your portfolio career by becoming a Registered Yoga Teacher with the Yoga Alliance Professionals UK. Become qualified to teach Yoga in the studio and online. Network, meet other dancers and find your future studio colleagues. Be taught by Senior Yoga Teacher, Dancer and Choreographer, Jamie Blowers, http://www.jamieyogatrainings.com
Week One: Sun 10th - Sun 17th July
Week Two: Mon 18th - Fri 22nd and Sun 24th July
Week Three: Mon 25th July - Fri 29th July
• Embody the detail of over 60 asana, pranayama and sequenced flows
• Understand the anatomy and physiology of yoga asana in your body and others
• Learn how to modify and provide appropriate hands-on assists to enable your students to access the asana more securely
• Practice teaching on and off the mat, and refine your verbal prompts to maintain the flow and clarity of your class as you move between demonstration, observation, assists and modifications
• Discuss key philosophical texts to help you identify the pillars of your own teaching; the foundations that make your teaching distinct from others.
• Benefit from online mentoring for up to six months after the course to help you reflect upon your teaching and your business, and make it better!
Led by Jamie Blowers, Senior Yoga Teacher, Yoga Coach and YTT trainer.
Jamie has over twenty years dance and yoga experience and is a passionate yoga teacher, committed to sharing his knowledge and expertise to help people develop greater physical and mental health, and happiness in their lives.
Jamie initially trained as a dancer at Northern School of Contemporary Dance, London School of Contemporary Dance and The Cunningham International Programme, NY. He also holds an MA Choreography. Jamie has owned three yoga studios before fully focusing on his passion of designing and delivering teacher trainings nationally and internationally, for which he has earned Trainer Pro School accreditation from The Yoga Alliance Professionals UK. He has recently co-developed an asylum yoga seeker yoga practice scheme with The Red Cross and is trustee of Yogift, a yoga charity in the UK. Jamie draws upon and interweaves all of these experiences to inspire his Yoga teaching.
Interested and want to know more?
Attend the online Yoga Teacher Training Q&A
Wednesday 11th May
6pm - 7pm
Attend the FREE taster Yoga Teacher Training workshop at Déda
Saturday 20th May
2:30 - 5:30pm
Early bird: £1750.00 before 5pm 12th May
*The first four to sign up can attend Choreo-Lounge Care to Practice/Practice to Care for FREE! *
Fee after 1st May: £1850.00
Book for both the yoga teacher training and Choreo-Lounge: Care to Practice/Practice to Care?
£1900.00 before 5pm on 12th May
£2000.00 after 5pm on 12th May
We want to make paying for this course accessible and have set up the following payment options:
Deposit of 20% when registering
First instalment of 40% by Friday 27th May
Final payment of 40% by Friday 26th June