Déda is looking to recruit an experienced Creative Producer to join our incredible team as we embark on a challenging programme of adaptation and development which seeks to create a comprehensive response to the challenges of presenting live performance-based work in our current post pandemic, and economically challenged environment.
How we succeed will define Déda’s re-emergence and our leading position as part of the Midlands Arts Sector as we embrace Arts Council England's “Lets Create” programme and Derby’s evolving cultural and economic redevelopment.
You will be someone knowledgeable in Dance, Performance, Circus and Outdoor, Site-Specific work. Comfortable in helping define the programming vision, someone who can work as a member of a creative team of arts professionals involved in a broad and varied programme that is interconnected and collaborative.
How to apply
- Download the Job Description below
- Complete the monitoring form (essential for your application to go forward)
- Provide a CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) clearly identifying and evidencing how your knowledge and experience meet each accountability in the job description
- Send CV and cover letter (you can use our cover letter template to help. It is downloadable as the application form below) to [email protected] or by post to 19 Chapel Street, Derby, DE1 3GU for the attention of Jo Dowson, Head of Finance and Governance
- Deadline: Applications to be received by 09:00 on Monday 25 July 2022
- If you prefer you can provide your application as a film. Please provide the link to the film to [email protected] making sure you include the job title in your email message.