Hours: Part time 12 hours per week
Term: Fixed term contract to August 2022 with the potential of extending the term
Salary: £7,013.76 (21,480 Full Time Equivalent 35 hours)
Responsible to: Dance Development and Learning Manager
We require a versatile individual to be very much hands on in Derby to help coordinate this innovative programme of work Reimagine. You will be a confident person with excellent communication and organisational skills, who can enthuse and motivate others.
You will coordinate the delivery of the Reimagine project for Déda. Reimagine is a performance programme generated by young people in areas of lowest cultural engagement. Five Derby arts organisations: Déda, Derby Theatre, Sinfonia ViVA, Baby People and Artcore coordinate a Reimagine hub each with the aim of building long-lasting relationships with young people, community partners and local schools. The collaboration of partners, artists and cultural organisations provides a rich, cross artform offer in all of the hubs; where young people produce their own work, reimagining everyday spaces and authoring the story of their lives and their locales in innovative and extraordinary performances. Déda runs Derwent and Chaddesden Ward hub for Reimagine. This project is funded by DCMS via Arts Council England to five areas across the UK and is known nationally as the Youth Performance Partnerships Fund.
Delivery runs until March 2023 with all evaluations and exit strategy in place by June 23. This post is required until end of August 22 with the possibility of extending the period.
- Download the job description
- Provide your covering information describing how you and your skills can deliver the job description. You can share your covering information in in the following ways:
- Write a Cover letter (no more than two pages)
- Sending a video (no longer then 10Mins)
- Sending a voice memo/recording (No longer then 10mins)
- Send your covering description and your CV to to Rachel Austin
- Complete the online monitoring form to complete the process
DEADLINE 22 November 2021