Hours: variable but mostly weekends and evenings
Pay: hourly at or above living wage, discounts, freebies and other perks
Location: Cathedral Quarter, Derby City Centre
We are seeking confident and energetic people to join our box office team as a Visitor Experiences Assistant.
As a key member of the sales team, you will be making sure all our lovely visitors and customers have exceptional experiences when they visit Déda. You will have strong customer service values and have a calm and well mannered nature, be willing to go above and beyond and can give attention to detail. Experience in a customer services environment is preferred but not essential as it is also important we find someone who can be a reliable, friendly and supportive member of the team. Training will be provided.
We warmly encourage applications from anyone including:
• People from a range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds
• People with physical or learning disabilities or who are neurodivergent
• People from a range of socio-economic backgrounds and ages
To apply complete these three steps:
- Download the job description below
- Send a relevant CV that meets the demands of the role to [email protected]. You may also include a personal statement on why you would be a good fit for this role.
- Complete the monitoring form here to complete your application