This show does not exist.
Do you run any regular events?
We run a regular programme of events in our café|bar including:
- Games Night: enjoy an evening of free board games every Thursday from 5pm
- Performance Poets: live poetry every first Thursday of the month from 7.30pm until 9.30pm
- Book Club: discuss the latest on our reading list on the last Thursday of the month from 7.30pm until 9pm
- Dinky Disco: a mini rave for little ones and grown ups alike! Advance booking essential. Keep an eye on our What's On page to find the latest dates.
- Exhibition launches - look out for our visual arts programme updated seasonally. Launch nights are free to attend, welcome to all, and include a complimentary drink on arrival.
- Jazz at the CUBE presented by Derby Jazz - a regular programme of live jazz in our café with the option to enjoy formal dining alongside. Not to be missed!
All these events are featured on the What's On page of our website. If you require further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01332 370911.
Do you serve alcohol?
Yes, we are fully licensed with a selection of fine wines and real ales available. You must be 18 years or over to be served with a valid form of ID.
Do you offer free wifi?
Yes, we have free wi-fi onsite - just use the password displayed on our counter chalkboard to access (no need to log in either!)
What times is your CUBE café|bar open?
Our CUBE café|bar is open as folllows:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 10am - 7pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 7.30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 7pm (open late on event nights)
- Friday: 9am - 5pm (open late on event nights)
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm (open late on event nights)
How accessible is your venue and CUBE café|bar?
Our building is fully accessible with adapted toilet facilities, automatic doors, lifts, ramps and baby changing facilities.
For hard of hearing customers, the Theatre and Front of House area is fitted with an induction loop.
Guide Dogs and Hearing Dogs are welcome.Please download the full Access Statement for Déda (PDF) for complete information about our building. This information is correct as of November 2017.
Déda is committed to equality of access for all. We believe the attitude of our staff is as important as the physical accessibility of the building. If you wish to discuss your needs, please contact Efi Zouroulidi on 01332 370 911 or via email [email protected]
Can I hire your space?
Yes, our café bar is available to hire for parties, conferences and events. Prices start from £50 + VAT per evening from 6pm* (terms and Conditions apply). We can tailor-make a menu to suit you and your guests or you can choose from one of our delicious catering packages.
For more information about hiring the CUBE café|bar, contact us on 01332 374662 or via email
Do you offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options?
We are proud to cater to a range of dietary requirements - our menus change seasonally and include vegan, vegetarian and dairy free options. Please inform a member of our team when ordering so that we can adjust your order accordingly. If you or have any food allergies please let us know when ordering.
Is there car parking at Déda?
Chapel Street Car park is located directly opposite Déda. This 500-space multi-storey is reasonably priced, with evening parking for just £1.40 (parking charges apply to disabled badge holders)
Please note that there are parking restrictions on the street outside Déda and cars parked on the street may be towed.