This show does not exist.
How do I access the performance on Facebook?
- Head to www.facebook.com/deda.derby
- Look out for our Knot post with the 'Get Reminder' button. Click on this and you should receive a notification prior to the broadcast.
- Anyone who subscribes will get receive a notification 20 minutes before the show begins.
- Three minutes before the broadcast, you'll get another notification that you can join the 'broadcast lobby' where you can like, share, and comment before the video debuts.
- A clock that counts down to the broadcast will also appear in the post.
- At the scheduled time, our video will air with a red PREMIERE badge.
How can I stream the Facebook premiere to a TV?
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV) and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device or computer.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or computer and find the video you'd like to stream.
- Tap the video to expand it to full screen mode.
- Tap in the top right of the video.
- Select the TV where you'd like the video to play.
Can I watch the Facebook premiere through the Facebook App?
- Go to the app store for your television platform (see our list of supported TVs and devices) and download the Facebook Watch TV app.
- Open the Watch app on your TV. Click Continue.
- You'll see a screen with a code.
- To confirm the code that appears on your TV, open the Facebook app on a mobile device, then tap the notification at the top and tap Approve, then tap Continue. Or, you can go to facebook.com/device on a computer or phone, then enter the code manually and click or tap Continue.