WATCH: Lumo Company
LIVE in your Living Room
Lumo Company present the gripping 'Wiredo' LIVE in your Living Room, premiering Friday 17 July on our Facebook page.
Wiredo is about human senses, combining the techniques of tightwire walking and Shibari.
Shibari is an ancient Japanese art form that, deals with tying oneself up with ropes. The piece is a collaboration of the freestanding wire and human bondage.
With her body, a tightwire and a physical composition that draws on the Japanese art of Shibari Hanna Moisala’s WireDo, tells a gripping story of stepping out of one’s comfort zone.
How do I access the performance on Facebook?
- Head to www.facebook.com/deda.derby
- Look out for our WireDo post with the 'Get Reminder' button. Click on this and you should receive a notification prior to the broadcast.
- Anyone who subscribes will get receive a notification 20 minutes before the show begins.
- Three minutes before the broadcast, you'll get another notification that you can join the 'broadcast lobby' where you can like, share, and comment before the video debuts.
- A clock that counts down to the broadcast will also appear in the post.
- At the scheduled time, our video will air with a red PREMIERE badge.
How can I stream the Facebook premiere to a TV?
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV) and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device or computer.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device or computer and find the video you'd like to stream.
- Tap the video to expand it to full screen mode.
- Tap in the top right of the video.
- Select the TV where you'd like the video to play.
Can I watch the Facebook premiere through the Facebook App?
- Go to the app store for your television platform (see our list of supported TVs and devices) and download the Facebook Watch TV app.
- Open the Watch app on your TV. Click Continue.
- You'll see a screen with a code.
- To confirm the code that appears on your TV, open the Facebook app on a mobile device, then tap the notification at the top and tap Approve, then tap Continue. Or, you can go to facebook.com/device on a computer or phone, then enter the code manually and click or tap Continue.