Great place to go and eat. Always a very warm welcome. Staff friendly and efficientGoogle review
Your visit / Finding us / Access / FAQ's / About your visit / Déda Café
Here at the Déda café|bar we only serve fresh, homemade food, sourced from local suppliers, that is good for the heart, soul and the planet. Our extensive programme of events, classes and exhibitions means there will always be something different to entertain and delight. Make yourself at home.
Here are three more reasons to choose the Déda café|bar to eat and drink:
1 - Our food and drink is high quality, packed with nutrients and great tasting
2 - Eating with is us is great for the planet and the environment
- We offer a 50% plant slant menu so that you can make a choice to reduce your own carbon footprint,
- We pledge to have reduced all our single use plastics and provide sustainable takeaway packaging by 2022
- We source locally to reduce our carbon footprint
- We recycle and compost any waste and give leftover food to good causes
- All our appliances are energy efficient to A or A+ ratings
3 - Every penny you spend in the café bar goes to support the arts and the people that benefit from what we do
We are open Monday to Friday serving delicious food to eat in or takeaway. We are child and buggy friendly, have free Wi-Fi and a Visual Arts Exhibition adorning the walls. We are also fully licensed with a selection of fine wines and real ales.
Déda café|bar Events - we programme a variety of regular events in our Déda café|bar. Keep an eye on calendar to find out what’s coming up.
We proudly support local business and source our produce as close to home as possible. Our suppliers ensure all of our ingredients are responsibly sourced, fresh and delicious:
- Greedy Pig Butchers of Allestree
- Zest Produce of Little Eaton
- The Hot Bread Shop of Allenton
- Cameo Cupcakes of Derby
- Fryers Coffeehouse of Barton-under-Needwood
- M&J Seafood of Smethwick
- Derby Brewing Company of Derby