1.Describe yourself in three words…
Curious, Humorous, Ambitious
2. What is your daily routine at the moment?
I don’t have one.
3. Where do you find inspiration for your work?
From the macro experiences in society, which we all share like this pandemic to the micro, which are individual like the personal situations that take place within the context of the pandemic.
4. What is the biggest challenge that lockdown has had on your practice?
Biggest challenge in lockdown was changing pace.
5. How are you staying connected to other artists and audiences?
I teach online to stay connected to my audiences and am very active on instagram with audiences and artists.
6. Who has most inspired you as an artist?
7. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
Don’t ever put yourself in a box & don’t let other people’s fears become your own.
8. Who would you most like to work with post-pandemic?
I would most like to work with Bjork post lockdown.
9. A phrase I use far too often is ...
Let's give it a wiggle lol.
10. What is one thing you will take away from the experience of lockdown?
I am capable of more than I think and I have more access and resources than I think. Regardless of the fact physical space and online space have their differences, things can still be achieved working in both.
Photo Credit: Leah Cole