Following the latest government guidelines, as of Friday 10th December we ask anyone entering our building to wear a mask if they can, unless eating, drinking or doing exercise. We are open as usual, and already have safety precautions in place including:
- Hand sanitiser stations available around the building.
- Enhanced cleaning routine including fogging studios in between each group/class/hire and having sprays and wipes available in every studio for equipment.
- Limited capacities on classes
- Perspex screens at Front of House.
- NHS track and trace QR codes displayed around the building.
- Wearing a mask is now mandatory unless you are exempt, exceptions include eating, drinking or doing exercise.
We have some lovely Déda face masks available to buy at Front of House if you need one!
Covid measures will continue to be monitored by Déda’s health and safety team and we will update guidance as and when needed. Please consider the safety and wellbeing of others by avoiding contact or entering the building if you are showing signs of illness or are feeling unwell.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us on: [email protected]. We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.