Learning & Artists / Déda Campus / Déda in the Community / Déda in Education / Déda and Artists / Meet our Tutors
This postgraduate course in
Dance and Choreography is a fantastic opportunity for Dance Artists to
further their practice and be at the forefront of sector development.
The MA is designed to guide and nurture those with a keen interest and skill in choreographing, providing a space in which you can push your creative boundaries and generate new and innovative work.
Artists will have the opportunity to tap into regional, national and international networks and have access to an exceptional body of infrastructure and resources.
Key areas that will be covered include:
- Narrative Development and Dramaturgy – the outside eye
- Role/involvement of the audience in a work (the fourth wall and when/how/what happens when you break it)
- The unique challenges of making work for indoor and outdoor contexts
- Funding landscape and opportunities
- Partnerships – who to develop them with and how to establish them
- Developing commissions
- Basics of health and safety in relation to the field (safe working practices/risk assessments/rigging)
Get in touch if there’s anything we can help you with, or to tell us how we’re doing. We want to hear from you!Contact Us