This show does not exist.
Can I pre-order breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Yes just call our café|bar on 01332 374664 to check availability and book your table. Our bespoke range of menus includes shows boards and monthly performance menus which are perfect to accompany any of our What's On events. We also have a range of snack boxes, perfect for busy families and little ones. If you're looking for something to takeaway, we stock up our Grab and Go fridge daily so you can enjoy food on the go.
Do you run any regular events?
We run a regular programme of events in our café|bar including:
- Games Night: enjoy an evening of free board games every Thursday from 5pm
- Performance Poets: live poetry every first Thursday of the month from 7.30pm until 9.30pm
- Book Club: discuss the latest on our reading list on the last Thursday of the month from 7.30pm until 9pm
- Dinky Disco: a mini rave for little ones and grown ups alike! Advance booking essential. Keep an eye on our What's On page to find the latest dates.
- Exhibition launches - look out for our visual arts programme updated seasonally. Launch nights are free to attend, welcome to all, and include a complimentary drink on arrival.
- Jazz at the CUBE presented by Derby Jazz - a regular programme of live jazz in our café with the option to enjoy formal dining alongside. Not to be missed!
All these events are featured on the What's On page of our website. If you require further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01332 370911.
- 3. Do you offer party packages?
Do you serve alcohol?
Yes, we are fully licensed with a selection of fine wines and real ales available. You must be 18 years or over to be served with a valid form of ID.
Can I hire your space?
Yes, our café bar is available to hire for parties, conferences and events. Prices start from £50 + VAT per evening from 6pm* (terms and Conditions apply). We can tailor-make a menu to suit you and your guests or you can choose from one of our delicious catering packages.
For more information about hiring the CUBE café|bar, contact us on 01332 374662 or via email
Do you offer free wifi?
Yes, we have free wi-fi onsite - just use the password displayed on our counter chalkboard to access (no need to log in either!)
What times is your CUBE café|bar open?
Our CUBE café|bar is open as folllows:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 10am - 7pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 7.30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 7pm (open late on event nights)
- Friday: 9am - 5pm (open late on event nights)
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm (open late on event nights)
Do you offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options?
We are proud to cater to a range of dietary requirements - our menus change seasonally and include vegan, vegetarian and dairy free options. Please inform a member of our team when ordering so that we can adjust your order accordingly. If you or have any food allergies please let us know when ordering.