Following the latest government guidelines as of Thursday 27th January, it is no longer a legal requirement to wear a mask indoors.
Mask wearing is advised in the building, particularly in crowded areas with the exception of eating, drinking or doing exercise. However, we expect all visitors to wear a mask during performances in the theatre, unless they are exempt. This will protect our more vulnerable visitors and staff and help keep you safe too.
We want everyone to feel as safe as they can be and be conscious that a number of people who use our building may not have been able to have the vaccine.
We are open as usual, and already have safety precautions in place including:
- Hand sanitiser stations available around the building.
- Enhanced cleaning routine including fogging studios in between each group/class/hire and having sprays and wipes available in every studio for equipment.
- Limited capacities on classes
- Perspex screens at Front of House.
- NHS track and trace QR codes displayed around the building.
If you are looking to purchase a new face mask, Déda branded face masks are available to purchase at Front of House.
Covid-19 measures will continue to be monitored by Déda’s health and safety team and we will update guidance as and when needed. Please consider the safety and wellbeing of others by avoiding contact or entering the building if you are showing signs of illness or are feeling unwell.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us on: [email protected]. We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.